Greetings oil enthusiast! I am a self-proclaimed oil addict and pusher. I truly believe these plant-based gifts are the key to a holistic lifestyle.
You are invited to join the doTERRA family and experience the magic of essential oils in daily life. Curious? Read on. I also adore phone and video chats. If that sounds better to you, drop me a line here.
Ready to experience the magic of essential oils? Here’s how:
For your initial order you can either choose a kit or single items. If you choose to purchase a kit, your first annual membership fee of $42 is waived. The membership covers back office administration and gives you access to the wholesale product price (25% off retail). The annual fee drops to $30 after your first year (and you receive a free bottle of peppermint oil – value of $28). The kits are incredible, so have fun looking around the site!
There are 36 products under $20 CAD (wholesale). Oils on a shoe string budget!
How to open a doTERRA Wholesale Membership
- Go to: http://mydoterra.com/gabriellehcoulter
- Top Menu: select “Join & Save”
- Select “Join doTerra” (big green button)
- Enter the language/country
- Choose Canada
- Select: “Wholesale Member” > continue
- Enter your information; you will see my enroller ID (5372670); this is what links us together
- Click “Select Enrollment Kit” and search the kit(s) you want plus any additional oils. The $42 membership fee is written as “Introductory packet”. If you choose an introductory kit the $42 fee is waived. Otherwise you can pay the fee and select any individual oils or products you want to add ‘à la carte’.
The smallest kit is $180 (plus tax and shipping).
The BEST Kit for overall value is the Home Essentials kit. It includes the top ten oils and the Petal Diffuser for $330 CAD (plus tax and shipping).
Enter billing/cc info/shipping and Process order!
You will then be asked if you want to create a monthly LRP. You can skip this for now and we can take a look at LRP (Loyalty Rewards Program) together.
I am so excited to continue this oils journey with you. If you have any questions about the sign-up process or need some oil recommendations, do not hesitate to get in touch.
- My youtube channel is finally live with some fun mindset work, sharing tips and DIY EO home activities. Take a peek!
- My french essential oils education forum is finally live. Check it out here.
I have also created a full line of organic homemade skin care products. To learn how to make your own blends using doTERRA oils or for other inquiries, contact me.